Courses on your boat
Every week we train on peoples own boats from 3.5m jet tenders to 24m Sunseekers. In addition to leisure vessels we train on a variety of commercial craft at clients premises.
The courses run can either be based on RYA courses such as powerboat Level 2 or Dayskipper Practical or can be totally focussed on your particular training need. Examples of bespoke training include:
- 2 hours, a half day or a day marina handling
- Session on the use of the chartplotter entering waypoints and adding routes
- Night navigation practice to visit the fireworks in Poole
- Assisted passage to include training
- Session addressing launch & recovery of new vessel
- Area familiarisation in the Solent to acquaint new owner with the area
The same syllabus as if run on our motor cruiser but with the benefit of it being totally focussed on your craft, its particular handling traits and the electronic and domestic systems that you have on board. Can be combined with Start Motor Cruising or Helmsman’s course to get those not ready for the full Dayskipper course some training too.